RAE Certified Technician Re-Certification Online Course
In order to register for this exam you must first e-mail DL-CA3UTraining@Honeywell.com with the following information:
- The course name: Portable Instrument Service Technician Re-Certification Online
- The name(s) of the person looking to complete the exam.
- The year they completed the classroom course (if we are unable to find you in our database we may require a copy of your certificate).
- An electronic copy of your purchase order, or confirmation that you'll be paying via credit card.
This is the revised 2020 Portable Instrument Service Technician Re-Certification exam. A passing grade of 80% is required and will certify the technician to service RAE Systems instruments for another 2 years.
To qualify to take this course, a user must have previously completed and passed the Portables Technician Classroom course within the last 4 years of this registration date. Additional content has been added to assist with preparing for the exam as well as updates and new features to some of the instruments.
* ONLY 1 Re-Certification course is allowed. (New 2024).
** see Additional References to download documents
We Also Recommend