BW Certified Technician-Classroom
HA University offers this 3-day Technician classes for Honeywell BW portable gas monitors. Classes are limited to 12 with a minimum of 6 and registration is subject to approval by Honeywell.
Topics covered include:
- Gas Detection Theory, Sensor Technology and Application
- Legacy Monitors – BW Clip, MicroClip, MAX XT II, Quattro, Micro 5
- New Product Offerings – BW Flex, BW Solo, Clip4, BW ICON/ICON+ series, BW Ultra, BW RigRat
- Maintenance, Repair and Calibration
- IntelliDoX – Automated Calibration and Bump Test Stations
- Safety Suite Device Configurator (SSDC)
Upon completion of this course you will receive a Factory Certificate certifying you as an Instrument Support Technician for two years in order to properly maintain your Honeywell BW gas monitor.
Please note that registration is subject to Honeywell approval. For more information please contact DL-CA3UTraining@Honeywell.com
We Also Recommend