Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor (HTRAM) Basic User Training
Please join us for training on the Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor (HTRAM).
Honeywell is introducing a new, cost-effective monitor for use in schools and restaurants that alerts users when conditions are present that may increase the risk of exposure to airborne viral transmission in an indoor area.
The Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor is an easy-to-deploy, portable device that measures carbon dioxide and features a proprietary risk alerting system based on different activity levels within a room. This allows end users to proactively improve indoor ventilation, which according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, can help reduce the spread of certain diseases and decrease the risk of exposure among building occupants.
Features & Benefits:
- Monitor carbon dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Use non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR) sensor for more accurate monitoring
- Three pre-programmed activity level settings (Low/Medium/High)
- Traffic Light Visual Indication (Green/Yellow/Red)
- Sound Alert: one beep for medium alert; two beeps for high alert
- Small portable size and light weight
- Easy-to-use one button setting
- 10 hours battery life using Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- 1-year limited product warranty
We Also Recommend