MeshGuard & TPPL-W Advanced User Training
This is an On-Demand Course. Please complete the Custom Course Form. This course is only offered in the Houston, TX or Sunnyvale, CA Honeywell Office.
Attendees (Technicians or Sales personnel) who complete this 2 day class and pass the examination at the end will be able to:
- Deploy a MeshGuard Systems network with Detectors, Routers, Alarm Bars and more. Understand the importance of Site Survey's.
- Touchpoint Plus-W Controller - Install, Setup, program, etc... (2400MHz)
- Program wired and Wireless Relays in TPPL-W
- Understand the Modes of Operation: Standard (STD) and Router (RTR)
- Understand the 3 Network Topologies
- Meshguard Detectors - Turn On/Off, Program, Calibrate, Service & Maintain. Replace sensors and battery.
- Understand the two Detection Modes
- Understand Extended Unique Identifiers, Personal Area Network Identifiers and joining the mesh network.
- Peripherals - Turn On/Off, Program, Service (Mesh Router, Echoview, RAEPoint and Wired and Wireless Alarm Bars.
- Connecting to the Safety Suite Premium software
- BW-Rigrat Basic Operation and connecting with the TPPL-W Controller
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE WRITTEN TEST IN THE CLASSROOM.
This course qualifies distributors to be Meshguard Distributors, please contact HAUTraining@honeywell.com for more information.
Click here for Course Agenda
This is a On-Demand Course. Please complete the Custom Course Form. This course is only offered in the Houston, TX or Sunnyvale, CA Honeywell Office.
Don't see exactly what you need...Please fill out the attached form and email it to: DL-CA3UTraining@Honeywell.com in order to get a quote and schedule training.
We Also Recommend